GET ON BOARD!
Get the "manual" for a successful life!
Taking the leap into work life is many times associated with increased and stressful demands. Both privately and in professional life. We want to give you the best start and help you handle this period in a smooth and healthy way. With Future On Board you get education and training in personal leadership – a “manual” on how to tackle life so. We want you to be able to go for the stars and reach your goals in a happy and healthy way!
What you get!
- Education and training in Personal Leadership – the ability to lead yourself
- Certificate of “Personal Leadership Youth Program”. A golden ticket to your next job!
- Knowledge and tools to search your next job
- Network of other ”FOB:s”
- Network of recruiting companies
4 steps to get on board
Step 1 - Personal Leadership Youth Program
Session 2 – Discovering my strengths
Session 3 – Setting goals and achieving
Session 4 – Emotional Intelligence
Session 5 – Responsibility and Resilience
Session 6 – Positive attitude
Session 7- My relations
Session 8 – Power of giving
Session 9 – Bridge to work-life
Step 2 - Practise
The best way to “internalize” new knowledge is to practise it. Therefore an important part in F.O.B. is the workplace where you are able to train and develop your skills in Personal Leadership and excel in your professional roles. Fully guided and coached by a leader who is also engaged in the program. If you are not engaged by an employer today but want to enroll a FOB-program – contact us and we will make sure you will get On board!
Step 3 - Certification
To be certified you need to:
- Attend all 9 seminars at the Personal Leadership Youth Program
- Get “pass” from your employer during your work-period on these criterias: Attendence, Take responsibility, Positive mindset, Co-operative, Ambitious, Communicative and Perform according to role
Step 4 - F.O.B Recruitment base
When certified your profile is saved in this exclusive database:
- Youngsters get exposed to business that are hiring
- Employers could search among the stars
- Equality. Recruiters can’t se name, gender or looks
Tell me more!